The Ferntree Gully Falcons operate a “No Pay, No Play” policy – players will not be allowed to take the court if registration fees or weekly team sheet fees have not been paid.
If you are experiencing circumstances of financial hardship that make paying your fees difficult please contact the club treasurer as soon as possible to discuss how the club may be able to assist you.
The timely collection of fees is crucial to allow the club to continue to function; without them we cannot cover our costs, such as:
- Team Registration Fees (payable to Knox Basketball Inc.)
- Weekly Team Sheet Fees (payable to Knox Basketball Inc.)
- Training venue hire costs
- Coach education/certification
- Coaches bags and training equipment
- Presentation events and trophies
- Purchasing of merchandise for sale
It is also important to note that the club is a 100% volunteer organisation – committee members, coaches, and team managers are not paid to perform their functions – your registration fees are only used to cover the costs the club incurs to operate.
Unfortunately the club is not able to offer refunds for players that change their mind or do not wish to continue to play once the season has commenced.